Friday, March 12, 2010

Have Some Ghostly Fun!

I just need a pick-me-up. Something fun to look forward to. Something random. Something memorable. For my Day of the Deal, I could fly to Paris or I could do something a little closer to home. I found a deal on SocialBuy.com for an admission to the San Francisco Chinatown Ghost tours for $15, and it is normally $24. It was voted #1 for "Favorite Things to do in San Francisco." You are led through Chinatown by lamplight by a very experienced guide and it's super-creepy and fun, but also fascinating. It's a great activity to take your friends on when they come to visit - and with SocialBuy.com, it's a Day of the Deal! When you think Chinatown, I don't think the culture and history of Chinatown usually come up, which is why this is such an amazing Day of the Deal to take advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment